Find Chicago’s top corporate entertainment venues & spaces for corporate events, company parties, receptions, private parties & your special events.
63 W Ontario St
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Hard Rock Cafe Chicago offers a rockin' memorable private dining and event experience in Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood for up 650 guests. PLAN YOUR NEXT CORPORATE OUTING WITH THE ESCAPE GAME AND HARD ROCK CAFE. You’ve probably spent countless hours in front of a screen watching a hero save the world, solve a mystery, plan a prison break or repair a spaceship to return home. Now it’s your turn to do so with up to 30 of your guests! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love. You and your team are locked in a room and have one hour to complete a mission and escape. Escaping will require teamwork, quick thinking,determination and a sense of urgency!
- Capacity: 650 guests
2050 Progress Pkwy
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg
- Description: Welcome to Topgolf – the premier entertainment destination in Schaumburg. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time.
No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
322 W. Armitage
Chicago, Illinois 60614
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Park West’s versatile 11,000-square-foot facility features 5 tiered levels, a balcony, 7 bars and comfortable movable/removable booth seating. Twenty-five foot ceiling height in the theater with unobstructed views of the stage. Existing concert-quality sound system and theatrical lighting and a stage that can be extended if necessary with in-house decks. We can accommodate up to 900 guests for receptions, and can comfortably seat groups of 100 to 700.
- Capacity: 900 max - 250 banquet seating with dance floor - 300 banquet seating no dance floor
344 N. State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Recently awarded Best New Venue in Crain’s Chicago, SPiN is located in the historic block of marina towers. With over 18,000 sq. ft we specialize in teambuilding, corporate receptions, networking, launch parties and interactive happy hours. Our exclusive ground level can accommodate group events ranging from 10 – 70 guest and include an indoor/outdoor patio.
Our uniquely designed lower level featuring artistry, music & rich design accommodating groups up to 800+. Catering menus include options like plated & passed appetizers and customized stations which allow for our guest to eat, drink & play pong!
PLAN YOUR NEXT SOCIAL OR CORPORATE OUTING WITH US!
- Capacity: 800+ Guest
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has hosted events for intimate groups of 20 guests to formal dinners with 1,200 guests. In our immersive aquatic galleries and intimate exhibit spaces, guests have access to experience the aquarium to create a memorable experience.
1027 W. Addison St. Ste. A201
Chicago, Il 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: With a one-of-a-kind array of entertainment options, Lucky Strike Social at Wrigleyville offers a variety of event space to enjoy including two private suites. For larger gatherings, venue buyout options that accommodate up to 750 guests are available.
Whether it be a company team building event, upcoming birthday party for any age, a social outing, or a spirited Chicago Cubs post-party, event packages are custom tailored to provide the perfect setting for a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Capacity: 750 Guests
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville, Lakeview
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: We are available for booking private dining for large parties, corporate functions, business meetings and large semi-private group bookings.
- Capacity: 600
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
1616 N. Wells Street
Chicago, Il 60614
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Old Town
- Description: Chicago's Second City is available for private parties, corporate meetings, and special events of all kinds. We offer a number of theater spaces, food and beverage service, restaurant dining, customized entertainment and workshops – all under one roof, just minutes from the heart of downtown Chicago. With three theaters and shows 7 nights a week, we can accommodate groups of 15-500 people looking for a fun and uniquely Chicago experience. WE ALSO PERFORM TEAMBUILDING VIRTUALLY FOR CORPORATE TEAMS AND EVENTS.
- Capacity: 500