Things To Do
Things to do in Chicago during your meeting, convention, conference or special event from Chicago’s Planner Preferred venues, tour operators & attractions.
33 West Kinzie
Chicago, Il 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Step inside Harry Caray's landmark building, once owned by infamous Chicago mobster Frank Nitti, and join us for a dinner and show filled with laughs, gangsters, flappers, audience interaction and toe-tapping musical productions. Psst, you's guys will need a passwoid to get in past "Gloves" at the door. Shows are selling out because it's da bees knees! Da boss says you's better not wait too long!
- Capacity: 200
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening Chicago River cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000
1612 W Division St
Chicago, IL 60622
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: The Cauldron is the perfect Wizard's hideout for planners seeking to make their events truly Magical. It goes beyond just being a venue; it's a place where imagination comes to life. Here, we get that planning an event is an art, and we've got the magical touch to turn your ideas into reality. The Cauldron is so versatile – whether you're dreaming of a mystical-themed bash or a classy cocktail affair, we've got you covered. The space is like a blank Spellbook waiting for you to cast your creativity. We're all about making planning seamless and events enchanting. Trust us to add that extra sprinkle of magic to your gatherings. Let's make moments that are as extraordinary as they are unforgettable at The Cauldron!
- Capacity: 300
Chicago, Il 60605
- Description: The Chicago Crime Tour is a 1.5-2 hr true crime history bus tour. This multi-sensory intimate experience offers a memorable and fun way to see Chicago for all group sizes. Explore different historic neighborhoods on and off the bus. Investigate criminals, mobsters and gangsters like Al Capone and John Dillinger.
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
238 E. Monroe
Chicago, IL 60603
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Here's a great way to experience everything wonderful Chicago has to offer in a fun, guided tour. Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours gets people out of the meeting room and into the fresh air for an adventure to remember. It's perfect for groups, single travelers or teambuilding events. With over 50 years of combined experience in the hospitality industry, our on-site owners will make sure our guests are given first-class service!
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests