Find the best Planner Preferred Conference centers in downtown Chicago and Chicago area suburbs for your upcoming corporate, client or association conference.
820 North Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue
- Description: Offering unique and affordable event solutions, Loyola University Chicago has two picturesque Chicago campuses, Lake Shore and Water Tower, in which to host your overnight conference, day meeting, special event, or house visiting guests. Select from state-of-the-art meeting facilities, fully furnished apartment style suites, advanced technology services, gourmet catering, and plentiful university resources. Our experienced Conference Services team will collaborate with you to plan a seamlessly orchestrated conference/event and ensure that your organization’s goals are exceeded.
- Capacity: 750
250 Parkway Drive
Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069
- Description: Viper Alley in Lincolnshire is perfect for the following Private Events: Team Building, Corporate Meetings, Fundraisers, Not for Profit Events, Mitzvahs, Weddings, Quinceneras, Milestone Events, Holiday Parties, Networking Events, School Award Banquets, Gala Parties, Reunions
- Capacity: 550 guests
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: The Gleacher Center was designed in collaboration with the Booth School of Businesses world-class faculty to provide the best learning environment available. Training rooms, breakouts, share holder meetings, private parties, classroom training, seminars, educational conferences, sales meetings and more.
- Capacity: 50,000 square feet/41 individual meeting rooms
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
3211 Odyssey Court
Naperville, Illinois 60563
- Description: Topgolf Naperville is our flagship location in the Chicago area and opened Sept. 4, 2015. It is a three-level, 65,000-square-foot venue with 102 hitting bays, a full-service restaurant and bars, a rooftop terrace, a gaming lounge and more. Topgolf Naperville is an event venue perfect for meetings, fundraisers, trade shows, conferences, private dining, client entertainment and team-building events/corporate activities.
- Capacity: Events & private space for 12 – 1200
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
9301 W Bryn Mawr
Rosemont, Il. 60018
- Neighborhood: Rosemont O'hare
- Description: Rosemont Catering by Aramark is the exclusive caterer for the Donald E Stephens Convention Center & Rosemont Theatre. Aramark can accommodate events from as intimate as 15 up to 3,000 guests offering a variety of flexible floor plans and catering services.
- Capacity: 15 - 3000 guests
- Description: SourceOne Events is an industry-leader in brand experiences for expos, conferences, and corporate events
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400