Find the best Planner Preferred Conference centers in downtown Chicago and Chicago area suburbs for your upcoming corporate, client or association conference.
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Lakeview, Wrigleyville
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.
Chicago, Illinois 60654
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
163 E Walton Pl
Chicago, illnois 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: When the stock market plummeted and prohibition reigned, Al Capone’s brother Ralph operated a casino and speakeasy on the 14th Penthouse Floor. Since access needed to be controlled, only one of the hotel’s three passenger elevators was able to reach the top, where the illegal rooms were found. Adding some credibility to this story of connections to a shady underworld was a secret door leading to a stairway, which was discovered during a 1980s remodeling. There is an old telephone booth present on this floor as well that was where they would get the call that the police had arrived. This would alert to everyone to escape down the secret staircase, visible today
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
73 W Monroe
Chicago , Illinois 60603
- Description: The corporate and performance workshops offered by Mediatainment are run by veteran comedians from Chicago’s professional improv programs. We will work with you to customize a program to your needs. Our interactive and high-energy workshops can be focused on relevant skills including:
-Confidence in creativity
-Speech writing and Delivery
-Listening to new ideas
-Cultivating a supportive environment
-Presentation and pitch coaching
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, River East
- Description: The Gleacher Center was designed in collaboration with the Booth School of Businesses world-class faculty to provide the best learning environment available. Training rooms, breakouts, share holder meetings, private parties, classroom training, seminars, educational conferences, sales meetings and more.
- Capacity: 50,000 square feet/41 individual meeting rooms
10 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago , Illinois 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Ideal uses of the space include team off-sites, brainstorming sessions, creative meetings, workshops, board meetings, planning sessions, strategy sessions, corporate training, interviews, focus groups, and more.
- Capacity: 148
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
355 East Erie
Chicago, Illiniois 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: In March 2017, our 26 story state-of-the-art “translational” research hospital opened its doors and is changing the way we think about medicine and research. This beautiful and unique venue space includes a conference center with two large, open auditoriums that can facilitate meetings or special events for groups up to 250 just steps away from Lake Michigan and the Magnificent Mile.
Both auditoriums, located on the 10th and 12th floors, can be divided into 3 separate rooms by sound proof airwalls. Adjacent garden spaces on our 10th floor are available for breaks and receptions as well.
We offer on-site catering to meet your meeting refreshment needs, or if requested, the opportunity to work with a preferred caterer list.
- Capacity: 10,000 sq ft