- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago, Rosemont O'hare, Michigan Avenue, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, West Loop, River North, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, South Loop, Naperville, Highland Park, Wrigleyville, River Front, Logan Square, Ravenswood, River West, Old Town, Oak Park
- Description: Looking to give back to the community while boosting morale amongst your team? Windy City Charity Projects are the perfect way to meet your charitable needs while creating a fun and meaningful memory for the entire company. Choose from a variety of different charities and activities. Past clients have built bikes for needy children, helped collect large donations of canned food for local food banks and packed care packages for the men and women of the US Military. The Windy City team is also able to add a charitable project to any type of event including team building, summer outings, holiday parties, meetings and more! Let the Windy City team of expert planners create the perfect event providing lasting value for your team and the community.
- Capacity: 3500
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
5917 N. Broadway
Chicago, Il 60660
- Neighborhood: Edgewood
- Description: We offer different group team building cooking programs and also provide a traditional cooking class for groups. Come and learn from a local Chicago chef in action in our open kitchen. Then everyone cooks at one of many worktables, and shares the final meal together around our farm table. We work with you to customize your event to your specification —whether you’re looking for a fun way to reward your team after a successful project or explore communication and problem-solving skills in a low-pressure environment.
Our Competition Team-building Class:
In our Top Chef-style cooking classes, teams work together to create a seasonal dish from a mystery box of ingredients under the guidance of our chef. We facilitate and encourage leadership and team engagement during the class, making it a unique and memorable outing for staff development.
- Capacity: 80 (40 for a hands-on class)