Browse Interactive culinary and cooking classes in Chicago for company or corporate team building events, client events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, networking events, office outings and group outings
70 W. Madison St. Suite 5300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, West Loop, River North, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, South Loop, Wrigleyville, River West, Old Town, Lincoln Square
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around is a full-service corporate event planning company offering unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate outings and events. Chicago Dine-Around events are suitable for team-building, networking events, meetings, incentive programs, employee and customer appreciation events, holiday and office parties.
- Capacity: 560
- Description: TeamBonding - Like Team Building, Only Better! Connect with your team VIRTUALLY with our interactive, cheese making event, Beer tasting and chocolate tastings..
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
- Description: Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani will make himself available virtually to teach you and your group how to cook all his best recipes, The perfect gift for all occasions including charity and corporate events with an experience for one night to remember.