Browse Interactive culinary and cooking classes in Chicago for company or corporate team building events, client events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, networking events, office outings and group outings
70 W. Madison St. Suite 5300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Square, River East, Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, West Loop, River North, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, South Loop, Wrigleyville, River West, Old Town
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around is a full-service corporate event planning company offering unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate outings and events. Chicago Dine-Around events are suitable for team-building, networking events, meetings, incentive programs, employee and customer appreciation events, holiday and office parties.
- Capacity: 560
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Square, Downtown Chicago, Logan Square, River North, Ravenswood, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, River West, Rosemont O'hare, Michigan Avenue, South Loop, Old Town, Naperville, Lakeview, Highland Park, Oak Park, Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Edgewood, West Loop, River East, River Front
- Description: "Culinary team building events are hotter than ever, and it’s easy to see why. Cooking together provides a fantastic environment for relaxing and having fun while getting to know your colleagues better. As the original corporate team cooking experience, TeamCuisine has been enjoyed by hundreds of teams across the US, Canada, Mexico, Panama and as far away as Japan.
Part of the magic is the level of challenge we build into your event. Just imagine conceiving and preparing an exquisite 5-star gourmet banquet without the use of recipes, culinary training or even a proper kitchen, all in a limited amount of time. This translates to a real sense of accomplishment.
Your group’s achievement, followed by the reward of a fine meal enjoyed together, is a powerful metaphor for the team to bring back to your workplace.
We make it easy to decide on a menu. Current options include Italian, Mexican, Spa Cuisine or Tapas and Sangria. Want even more choices? Let’s talk."
- Description: Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani will make himself available virtually to teach you and your group how to cook all his best recipes, The perfect gift for all occasions including charity and corporate events with an experience for one night to remember.
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
- Neighborhood: Logan Square, West Loop, Ravenswood, River North, River West, Schaumburg, Old Town, Wicker Park, River East, Oak Park, Rosemont O'hare, South Loop, Downtown Chicago, Edgewood, Michigan Avenue, Naperville, Lincoln Square, Lakeview, Highland Park, Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, River Front
- Description: "This one-of-a-kind virtual team building activity is a great choice for teams of all shapes and sizes. Once your event is scheduled, we ship out a complete kit for making mozzarella (or ricotta) to each member of your team. On the big day, they’ll open their kits and transform the high-quality ingredients into mouthwatering fresh cheese.
With over 10 years’ experience, our cheesemakers really know their stuff. They also know just what it takes to engage remote teams while bringing fun to the table. Seriously, these engaging chefs provide the secret sauce you simply won’t find elsewhere.
You’ll learn the real (and surprisingly funny) history of cheesemaking through the ages. A cheese trivia game show adds even more delicious comic relief. And this is about as close as you can get to instant gratification – your team will be able to enjoy their new gourmet creations right away, or use them in salads, on pizza or crackers. Just add WiFi, and maybe a glass or two of vino."