Browse Interactive culinary and cooking classes in Chicago for company or corporate team building events, client events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, networking events, office outings and group outings
70 W. Madison St. Suite 2300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around specializes in Progressive Dining Tours, Interactive Culinary Experiences, Architectural Dining Tours and Team Building Events. Its unique and interactive dining experiences are ideal for all types of corporate events, including team-building, networking, employee and customer appreciation, office and holiday parties.
- Capacity: 1000
- Neighborhood: Oak Park, Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Edgewood, West Loop, River Front, Rosemont O'hare, Lincoln Square, Downtown Chicago, Logan Square, River North, Ravenswood, River East, Wicker Park, River West, Michigan Avenue, Schaumburg, Highland Park, South Loop, Old Town, Naperville, Lakeview
- Description: "Culinary team building events are hotter than ever, and it’s easy to see why. Cooking together provides a fantastic environment for relaxing and having fun while getting to know your colleagues better. As the original corporate team cooking experience, TeamCuisine has been enjoyed by hundreds of teams across the US, Canada, Mexico, Panama and as far away as Japan.
Part of the magic is the level of challenge we build into your event. Just imagine conceiving and preparing an exquisite 5-star gourmet banquet without the use of recipes, culinary training or even a proper kitchen, all in a limited amount of time. This translates to a real sense of accomplishment.
Your group’s achievement, followed by the reward of a fine meal enjoyed together, is a powerful metaphor for the team to bring back to your workplace.
We make it easy to decide on a menu. Current options include Italian, Mexican, Spa Cuisine or Tapas and Sangria. Want even more choices? Let’s talk."
1465 W Willow street
Chicago, Illinois 60642
- Description: Hinoki Sushiko features two floors emitting several experiences and atmospheres. Through the entrance you and your guests will uncover our first floor Izakaya ( Japanese themed bar) with 60 seats and full bar Under a huge, 5,000 pc wooden tree structure. Coming along to our second floor, Our omakase room is combined with a 2nd floor patio for a 200 person reception style event. A tree extending its branches continuously through the entire dining room. Twice Featured in the Michelin Guide Chicago selection, Chef/owner Gustavo Barahona and Beverage Director/GM Zak Sherman Boast a Dual concept Japanese restaurant, serving hand-crafted cocktails, sakes, beers and a world class selection of Whiskeys. Whether its our Izakaya or Omakase, Hinoki Sushiko aims to bring guests the highest quality in celebration and honor of Japanese cuisine.
- Capacity: 260
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
1612 W Division St
Chicago, IL 60622
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: The Cauldron is the perfect Wizard's hideout for planners seeking to make their events truly Magical. It goes beyond just being a venue; it's a place where imagination comes to life. Here, we get that planning an event is an art, and we've got the magical touch to turn your ideas into reality. The Cauldron is so versatile – whether you're dreaming of a mystical-themed bash or a classy cocktail affair, we've got you covered. The space is like a blank Spellbook waiting for you to cast your creativity. We're all about making planning seamless and events enchanting. Trust us to add that extra sprinkle of magic to your gatherings. Let's make moments that are as extraordinary as they are unforgettable at The Cauldron!
- Capacity: 300
- Neighborhood: River North, Old Town, Schaumburg, South Loop, Wicker Park, Edgewood, Lincoln Square, Rosemont O'hare, Naperville, Michigan Avenue, Wrigleyville, Oak Park, River Front, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Logan Square, River East, Lakeview, Ravenswood, Downtown Chicago, West Loop, River West
- Description: Are you looking to surprise your team with an unforgettable team building activity that creates lasting memories for years to come? Have we got a fun trip for you.
Traveling on the Mystery Bus, your group will visit 3-4 locations selected to fit your interests, timeframe, and budget. Every city has its mysterious destinations – here’s a chance to experience the thrill of discovering them together, as a team. Your itinerary will include at least one culinary adventure, one cultural experience, and one low-stress physical activity.
- Neighborhood: Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, River Front, West Loop, Logan Square, Ravenswood, River North, River West, South Loop, Schaumburg, Old Town, Wicker Park, River East, Oak Park, Rosemont O'hare, Downtown Chicago, Edgewood, Michigan Avenue, Naperville, Lincoln Square, Lakeview, Highland Park
- Description: "This one-of-a-kind virtual team building activity is a great choice for teams of all shapes and sizes. Once your event is scheduled, we ship out a complete kit for making mozzarella (or ricotta) to each member of your team. On the big day, they’ll open their kits and transform the high-quality ingredients into mouthwatering fresh cheese.
With over 10 years’ experience, our cheesemakers really know their stuff. They also know just what it takes to engage remote teams while bringing fun to the table. Seriously, these engaging chefs provide the secret sauce you simply won’t find elsewhere.
You’ll learn the real (and surprisingly funny) history of cheesemaking through the ages. A cheese trivia game show adds even more delicious comic relief. And this is about as close as you can get to instant gratification – your team will be able to enjoy their new gourmet creations right away, or use them in salads, on pizza or crackers. Just add WiFi, and maybe a glass or two of vino."