On the Chicago River
Chicago restaurants with private dining rooms and private event space on the Chicago River
315 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River Front
- Description: River Roast Private Events, located on the Chicago River, offers an impressive setting for your next party or meeting. Helmed by James Beard award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Cedric Harden, River Roast is a lively social house and gathering place.
Experienced event planning and service teams aim to accommodate and anticipate your needs for a flawless event. Whether you are planning a grand gala for 300 people, or an exclusive affair for eight, the delectable customized menus and exceptional views with impress.
River Roast has six spaces to choose from, each featuring sophisticated decor that pays tribute to the historical landmark building the restaurant is housed in- the options for corporate and social events are endless.
- Capacity: 1500
70 W. Madison St. Suite 5300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Wicker Park, River West, South Loop, Old Town, Wrigleyville, West Loop, Michigan Avenue, Lincoln Square, River North, River East, Downtown Chicago, Lakeview, Schaumburg
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around is a full-service corporate event planning company offering unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate outings and events. Chicago Dine-Around events are suitable for team-building, networking events, meetings, incentive programs, employee and customer appreciation events, holiday and office parties.
- Capacity: 560
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening Chicago River cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.