with a view
Chicago’s Planner Preferred Restaurants with a view!
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
315 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River Front
- Description: River Roast Private Events, located on the Chicago River, offers an impressive setting for your next party or meeting. Helmed by James Beard award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Cedric Harden, River Roast is a lively social house and gathering place.
Experienced event planning and service teams aim to accommodate and anticipate your needs for a flawless event. Whether you are planning a grand gala for 300 people, or an exclusive affair for eight, the delectable customized menus and exceptional views with impress.
River Roast has six spaces to choose from, each featuring sophisticated decor that pays tribute to the historical landmark building the restaurant is housed in- the options for corporate and social events are endless.
- Capacity: 1500
700 EAST GRAND AVENUE
Chicago, Il 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Harry Caray’s is uniquely able to offer exciting and memorable party experiences! Toast to another great year among beautiful views of Chicago’s magnificent skyline from our waterfront location on Navy Pier. Several areas within the restaurant can be sectioned off for private events, including the space adjacent to the patio—providing guests with an unforgettable night with a spectacular view of Lake Michigan.
- Capacity: 440
70 W. Madison St. Suite 5300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: River North, West Loop, River East, Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Wrigleyville, South Loop, River West, Old Town, Lincoln Square, Schaumburg, Wicker Park
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around is a full-service corporate event planning company offering unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate outings and events. Chicago Dine-Around events are suitable for team-building, networking events, meetings, incentive programs, employee and customer appreciation events, holiday and office parties.
- Capacity: 560
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening Chicago River cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Lakeview, Wrigleyville
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.