Find the best Boardrooms in Chicago for your corporate & company meetings in Chicago.
800 W Scott St,
Lincoln Park, Illinois 60610
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park, Rosemont O'hare, Naperville
- Description: Did you know iFLY Indoor Skydiving offers unique space, food and beverage? If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue than iFLY is the place for you.
We have tailored space that can accommodate group outings, special events, product launches, corporate parties or team building events.
We would love to have your group experience the dream of flight!
- Capacity: 151 - 214
10 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago , Illinois 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Ideal uses of the space include team off-sites, brainstorming sessions, creative meetings, workshops, board meetings, planning sessions, strategy sessions, corporate training, interviews, focus groups, and more.
- Capacity: 148
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
1027 W. Addison St. Ste. A201
Chicago, Il 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: With a one-of-a-kind array of entertainment options, Lucky Strike Social at Wrigleyville offers a variety of event space to enjoy including two private suites. For larger gatherings, venue buyout options that accommodate up to 750 guests are available.
Whether it be a company team building event, upcoming birthday party for any age, a social outing, or a spirited Chicago Cubs post-party, event packages are custom tailored to provide the perfect setting for a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Capacity: 750 Guests
73 W Monroe
Chicago , Illinois 60603
- Description: The corporate and performance workshops offered by Mediatainment are run by veteran comedians from Chicago’s professional improv programs. We will work with you to customize a program to your needs. Our interactive and high-energy workshops can be focused on relevant skills including:
-Confidence in creativity
-Speech writing and Delivery
-Listening to new ideas
-Cultivating a supportive environment
-Presentation and pitch coaching
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
Chicago, Illinois 60654
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
163 E Walton Pl
Chicago, illnois 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: When the stock market plummeted and prohibition reigned, Al Capone’s brother Ralph operated a casino and speakeasy on the 14th Penthouse Floor. Since access needed to be controlled, only one of the hotel’s three passenger elevators was able to reach the top, where the illegal rooms were found. Adding some credibility to this story of connections to a shady underworld was a secret door leading to a stairway, which was discovered during a 1980s remodeling. There is an old telephone booth present on this floor as well that was where they would get the call that the police had arrived. This would alert to everyone to escape down the secret staircase, visible today