Find the best Boardrooms in Chicago for your corporate & company meetings in Chicago.
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
Chicago, Illinois 60654
163 E Walton Pl
Chicago, illnois 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: When the stock market plummeted and prohibition reigned, Al Capone’s brother Ralph operated a casino and speakeasy on the 14th Penthouse Floor. Since access needed to be controlled, only one of the hotel’s three passenger elevators was able to reach the top, where the illegal rooms were found. Adding some credibility to this story of connections to a shady underworld was a secret door leading to a stairway, which was discovered during a 1980s remodeling. There is an old telephone booth present on this floor as well that was where they would get the call that the police had arrived. This would alert to everyone to escape down the secret staircase, visible today
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
1027 W. Addison St. Ste. A201
Chicago, Il 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: With a one-of-a-kind array of entertainment options, Lucky Strike Social at Wrigleyville offers a variety of event space to enjoy including two private suites. For larger gatherings, venue buyout options that accommodate up to 750 guests are available.
Whether it be a company team building event, upcoming birthday party for any age, a social outing, or a spirited Chicago Cubs post-party, event packages are custom tailored to provide the perfect setting for a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Capacity: 750 Guests
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
2050 Progress Pkwy
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg
- Description: Welcome to Topgolf – the premier entertainment destination in Schaumburg. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time.
No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
10 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago , Illinois 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Ideal uses of the space include team off-sites, brainstorming sessions, creative meetings, workshops, board meetings, planning sessions, strategy sessions, corporate training, interviews, focus groups, and more.
- Capacity: 148
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception