Find the best Boardrooms in Chicago for your corporate & company meetings in Chicago.
65 E. Wacker Place
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Private dining available for groups 10 - 250 guests. Morton’s The Steakhouse –Wacker Place and Original Location on State Street, have been a Chicago staple since 1977. Offering Prime Steaks from Allen Brothers, legendary service, and a meeting planners dream, with over 7 private spaces, and a private bar for receptions.
- Capacity: 250
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
9301 W Bryn Mawr
Rosemont, Il. 60018
- Neighborhood: Rosemont O'hare
- Description: Rosemont Catering by Aramark is the exclusive caterer for the Donald E Stephens Convention Center & Rosemont Theatre. Aramark can accommodate events from as intimate as 15 up to 3,000 guests offering a variety of flexible floor plans and catering services.
- Capacity: 15 - 3000 guests
800 W Scott St,
Lincoln Park, Illinois 60610
- Neighborhood: Rosemont O'hare, Lincoln Park, Naperville
- Description: Did you know iFLY Indoor Skydiving offers unique space, food and beverage? If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue than iFLY is the place for you.
We have tailored space that can accommodate group outings, special events, product launches, corporate parties or team building events.
We would love to have your group experience the dream of flight!
- Capacity: 151 - 214
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
220 N. Euclid Ave
Oak Park, Illinois 60302
- Neighborhood: Oak Park
- Description: A distinctive and natural setting in close proximity to downtown Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Owned and operated by the Park District of Oak Park, Cheney Mansion is a retreat away from the usual meeting environment with beautifully maintained grounds and a variety of meeting spaces in the 12,000 square foot home.
We welcome small training sessions, staff retreats or holiday and corporate celebrations. Flexible floor plans and set ups are available depending on the event.
Amenities include a variety of table sizes and types, chairs, audio equipment, screen, mobile white board and WIFI throughout. Experienced and professional staff on hand to insure your event meets all expectations.
230 N Clark St
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Description: Planning or hosting a Chicago Celebration Party, Team Building, Networking Event, Corporate Event or Product Launch? AceBounce is perfectly positioned in downtown Chicago and provides event space for up to 550 guests. AceBounce is an immense ping pong playground with award winning chefs and mixologists, creating an unprecedented party experience.
- Capacity: 550
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400