852 W. Fulton Market
Chicago, Il. 60607
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: Kuma’s Catering for ALL of your event needs! Social gatherings, corporate events & weddings!
- Capacity: 145
33 West Kinzie Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Harry Caray's in River North offers private event spaces for up to 400 guests in a setting that combines sophistication, charm and sports history with award winning food and exceptional service.
- Capacity: 400
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, River East
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Lakeview, Wrigleyville
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.