auditoriums theater seating for corporate meetings, presentations and corporate functions.
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
1616 N. Wells Street
Chicago, Il 60614
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Old Town
- Description: Chicago's Second City is available for private parties, corporate meetings, and special events of all kinds. We offer a number of theater spaces, food and beverage service, restaurant dining, customized entertainment and workshops – all under one roof, just minutes from the heart of downtown Chicago. With three theaters and shows 7 nights a week, we can accommodate groups of 15-500 people looking for a fun and uniquely Chicago experience. WE ALSO PERFORM TEAMBUILDING VIRTUALLY FOR CORPORATE TEAMS AND EVENTS.
- Capacity: 500
355 East Erie
Chicago, Illiniois 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: In March 2017, our 26 story state-of-the-art “translational” research hospital opened its doors and is changing the way we think about medicine and research. This beautiful and unique venue space includes a conference center with two large, open auditoriums that can facilitate meetings or special events for groups up to 250 just steps away from Lake Michigan and the Magnificent Mile.
Both auditoriums, located on the 10th and 12th floors, can be divided into 3 separate rooms by sound proof airwalls. Adjacent garden spaces on our 10th floor are available for breaks and receptions as well.
We offer on-site catering to meet your meeting refreshment needs, or if requested, the opportunity to work with a preferred caterer list.
- Capacity: 10,000 sq ft
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: The Gleacher Center was designed in collaboration with the Booth School of Businesses world-class faculty to provide the best learning environment available. Training rooms, breakouts, share holder meetings, private parties, classroom training, seminars, educational conferences, sales meetings and more.
- Capacity: 50,000 square feet/41 individual meeting rooms
63 W Ontario St
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Hard Rock Cafe Chicago offers a rockin' memorable private dining and event experience in Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood for up 650 guests. PLAN YOUR NEXT CORPORATE OUTING WITH THE ESCAPE GAME AND HARD ROCK CAFE. You’ve probably spent countless hours in front of a screen watching a hero save the world, solve a mystery, plan a prison break or repair a spaceship to return home. Now it’s your turn to do so with up to 30 of your guests! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love. You and your team are locked in a room and have one hour to complete a mission and escape. Escaping will require teamwork, quick thinking,determination and a sense of urgency!
- Capacity: 650 guests
50 East Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Steps from the Magnificent Mile, the historic John B. Murphy Auditorium has become one of the premier event venues of Chicago. Restored to its original splendor in June 2006, the Murphy is truly one of Chicago’s finest architectural jewels.
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
322 W. Armitage
Chicago, Illinois 60614
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Lincoln Park
- Description: Park West’s versatile 11,000-square-foot facility features 5 tiered levels, a balcony, 7 bars and comfortable movable/removable booth seating. Twenty-five foot ceiling height in the theater with unobstructed views of the stage. Existing concert-quality sound system and theatrical lighting and a stage that can be extended if necessary with in-house decks. We can accommodate up to 900 guests for receptions, and can comfortably seat groups of 100 to 700.
- Capacity: 900 max - 250 banquet seating with dance floor - 300 banquet seating no dance floor
Chicago, Illinois 60654