Find Chicago Wedding Reception Venues & Ideas for your Chicago wedding reception. Banquet halls, restaurants, unique wedding reception ideas.
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening Chicago River cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
1029 W 35th St.
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: The Zhou B Art Center provides a one of a kind setting guaranteed to make any special event unforgettable. Your guests will be surrounded by stunning artwork from the renowned Zhou Brothers showcased in 28,000 square feet of bright modern space.
Founded in 2004 by the internationally acclaimed Zhou Brothers, the Center is ideally situated in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Since its inception the mission of The Zhou B Art Center is to promote and facilitate a cultural dialogue by organizing contemporary art exhibitions and programs of international scope.
- Capacity: 1000
315 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River Front
- Description: River Roast Private Events, located on the Chicago River, offers an impressive setting for your next party or meeting. Helmed by James Beard award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Cedric Harden, River Roast is a lively social house and gathering place.
Experienced event planning and service teams aim to accommodate and anticipate your needs for a flawless event. Whether you are planning a grand gala for 300 people, or an exclusive affair for eight, the delectable customized menus and exceptional views with impress.
River Roast has six spaces to choose from, each featuring sophisticated decor that pays tribute to the historical landmark building the restaurant is housed in- the options for corporate and social events are endless.
- Capacity: 1500
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
852 W. Fulton Market
Chicago, Il. 60607
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: Kuma’s Catering for ALL of your event needs! Social gatherings, corporate events & weddings!
- Capacity: 145
163 E Walton Pl
Chicago, illnois 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: When the stock market plummeted and prohibition reigned, Al Capone’s brother Ralph operated a casino and speakeasy on the 14th Penthouse Floor. Since access needed to be controlled, only one of the hotel’s three passenger elevators was able to reach the top, where the illegal rooms were found. Adding some credibility to this story of connections to a shady underworld was a secret door leading to a stairway, which was discovered during a 1980s remodeling. There is an old telephone booth present on this floor as well that was where they would get the call that the police had arrived. This would alert to everyone to escape down the secret staircase, visible today
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
1423 N. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60435
- Description: HT Picnics can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Attractions include: 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Raceway, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Amusement Rides and Batting Cages. Indoor attractions include: Phantom's Fury Laser Tag, more rides Karaoke and hundreds of sports, video and redemption games.
The picnic grounds include three groves with a beer garden, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo, water balloon toss, relays and more. And the best part: they'll do the work, while you take the compliments!
- Capacity: Up to 2000 guests.
2150 S Canalport
Chicago, Il 60608
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Ideally situated in Chicagoʼs Pilsen neighborhood, Lacuna offers a truly unique setting for your next event. Built in 1897 as what once was the worldʼs largest macaroni factory, the 5 story, 250,000 sq. ft. space maintains much of the original charm as the building has been carefully restored using a variety of the original materials. Lacuna is also home to many talented Chicago artists and their one of a kind creations can be found throughout building and used as decor for private events. In the Summer months, the rooftop provides stunning views of the cityʼs skyline and is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail reception.
- Capacity: 700
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
220 S. Shaddle Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
- Description: We supply Inflatables, Climbing Walls & Sports Inflatables, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Boxing Rings, Mechanical Bull Rental, Bounce House, Moonwalks, Slides, Giant Slide Rentals, Water Slide and Water Inflatables Rentals, Event Rentals. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Decor, Catering and Concessions. Casino and Party Games, Carnival Games, Festival & Carnival, Crafts & Photo. Entertainment and Chicago Entertainers. DJs, Shows and Bands. Artists, Magic & More for your summer picnics, special events, parties and Corporate events.
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Lakeview, Wrigleyville
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.