Find Chicago Wedding Reception Venues & Ideas for your Chicago wedding reception. Banquet halls, restaurants, unique wedding reception ideas.
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
3609 N. Sheffield Ave.
- Neighborhood: Lakeview
- Description: If you are seeking reserved space for small or medium-sized groups, the Wrigley Rooftops also have several private suites and viewing decks available. Host your pregame meeting at one of our Wrigley Rooftop venues and then enjoy the Cubs game! Entertain clients or pitch new business, our indoor suites can accommodate your needs to make high impact presentations. Select locations offer a variety of customizable seating arrangements and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment for your next company meeting.
- Capacity: 200
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
163 E Walton Pl
Chicago, illnois 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue, Downtown Chicago
- Description: When the stock market plummeted and prohibition reigned, Al Capone’s brother Ralph operated a casino and speakeasy on the 14th Penthouse Floor. Since access needed to be controlled, only one of the hotel’s three passenger elevators was able to reach the top, where the illegal rooms were found. Adding some credibility to this story of connections to a shady underworld was a secret door leading to a stairway, which was discovered during a 1980s remodeling. There is an old telephone booth present on this floor as well that was where they would get the call that the police had arrived. This would alert to everyone to escape down the secret staircase, visible today
1423 N. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60435
- Description: HT Picnics can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Attractions include: 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Raceway, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Amusement Rides and Batting Cages. Indoor attractions include: Laser Tag, more rides Karaoke and hundreds of sports, video and redemption games.
The picnic grounds include three groves with a beer garden, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo, water balloon toss, relays and more. And the best part: they'll do the work, while you take the compliments!
- Capacity: Up to 2000 guests.
112 E Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
- Capacity: 250
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
- Description: Mention that you saw me on Here's Chicago & I will give you one hour of free cocktail music. Whether it’s an office holiday party, a corporate function, a non-for-profit gala, a wedding or an intimate reception Lori’s music can either be front and center or provide a great background effect for your event.
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
315 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River Front
- Description: River Roast Private Events, located on the Chicago River, offers an impressive setting for your next party or meeting. Helmed by James Beard award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef Cedric Harden, River Roast is a lively social house and gathering place.
Experienced event planning and service teams aim to accommodate and anticipate your needs for a flawless event. Whether you are planning a grand gala for 300 people, or an exclusive affair for eight, the delectable customized menus and exceptional views with impress.
River Roast has six spaces to choose from, each featuring sophisticated decor that pays tribute to the historical landmark building the restaurant is housed in- the options for corporate and social events are endless.
- Capacity: 1500
220 S. Shaddle Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
- Description: We supply Inflatables, Climbing Walls & Sports Inflatables, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Boxing Rings, Mechanical Bull Rental, Bounce House, Moonwalks, Slides, Giant Slide Rentals, Water Slide and Water Inflatables Rentals, Event Rentals. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Decor, Catering and Concessions. Casino and Party Games, Carnival Games, Festival & Carnival, Crafts & Photo. Entertainment and Chicago Entertainers. DJs, Shows and Bands. Artists, Magic & More for your summer picnics, special events, parties and Corporate events.
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
1825 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Wicker Park
- Description: WhirlyBall is the most complete venue in Chicagoland that offers flexible meeting facilities and event space, full A/V capabilities, a creative F&B menu and a variety of other entertainment options including lasertag and bowling, too! This 50,000 square foot facility boasts a large, dedicated event space that seats hundreds and an adjoining second-level outdoor terrace with soft-seating and fire tables that provide a comfortable environment for guests to focus, be productive or simply enjoy a wonderful celebration.
- Capacity: 1200
2150 S Canalport
Chicago, Il 60608
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Ideally situated in Chicagoʼs Pilsen neighborhood, Lacuna offers a truly unique setting for your next event. Built in 1897 as what once was the worldʼs largest macaroni factory, the 5 story, 250,000 sq. ft. space maintains much of the original charm as the building has been carefully restored using a variety of the original materials. Lacuna is also home to many talented Chicago artists and their one of a kind creations can be found throughout building and used as decor for private events. In the Summer months, the rooftop provides stunning views of the cityʼs skyline and is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail reception.
- Capacity: 700
UpBeat Music Productions | Chicago Wedding Band 3615 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613-4789
- Description: With a diverse variety of musicians, ensembles, and theme party entertainment, UpBeat Music Productions is a trusted standard for creating the perfect atmosphere for your Chicago area corporate event, party or wedding reception. THE UPBEAT BAND, a dynamic 10 piece orchestra – UpBeat Orchestra, a 14 piece orchestra – The Michael Cascio Orchestra, a jazz group – Michael Cascio Trio or jazz quartet for reception music, a string quartet for classical ceremony music, solo piano or strolling violin, a blues group, or a custom theme for a corporate gala, we know how important your special event is – creating the perfect party atmosphere is what we do.
1029 W 35th St.
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: The Zhou B Art Center provides a one of a kind setting guaranteed to make any special event unforgettable. Your guests will be surrounded by stunning artwork from the renowned Zhou Brothers showcased in 28,000 square feet of bright modern space.
Founded in 2004 by the internationally acclaimed Zhou Brothers, the Center is ideally situated in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Since its inception the mission of The Zhou B Art Center is to promote and facilitate a cultural dialogue by organizing contemporary art exhibitions and programs of international scope.
- Capacity: 1000
233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located in the iconic Willis Tower, The Metropolitan boasts breathtaking views of Chicago from the 66th and 67th floor. Our meeting spaces will give you the opportunity to elevate personal and professional success. Our private dining rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate from two to 800 for your event. Your Private Event Director can handle all details for your event, providing a one-stop shop; special flowers, linens and entertainment are just a few of the services we can coordinate. The private events team at The Metropolitan is ready to assist in making your vision into a perfect event! We have 16 different Private Event Rooms for small events or meetings.
- Capacity: 400
852 W. Fulton Market
Chicago, Il. 60607
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: Kuma's Corner West Loop offers private & semi private dining for wedding celebrations, corporate dinners, luncheons, cocktails receptions & holiday parties.
- Capacity: 145