Chicagoland Company & Corporate Picnic Ideas
Find Chicago’s Planner Preferred Summer Picnic Grounds, Picnic Venues & Places for Company and Corporate Picnics in Chicago, Il
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
1423 N. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60435
- Description: HT Picnics can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Attractions include: 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Raceway, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Amusement Rides and Batting Cages. Indoor attractions include: Laser Tag, more rides Karaoke and hundreds of sports, video and redemption games.
The picnic grounds include three groves with a beer garden, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo, water balloon toss, relays and more. And the best part: they'll do the work, while you take the compliments!
- Capacity: Up to 2000 guests.
3609 N. Sheffield Ave.
- Neighborhood: Lakeview
- Description: If you are seeking reserved space for small or medium-sized groups, the Wrigley Rooftops also have several private suites and viewing decks available. Host your pregame meeting at one of our Wrigley Rooftop venues and then enjoy the Cubs game! Entertain clients or pitch new business, our indoor suites can accommodate your needs to make high impact presentations. Select locations offer a variety of customizable seating arrangements and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment for your next company meeting.
- Capacity: 200
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, River East
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
220 S. Shaddle Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
- Description: We supply Inflatables, Climbing Walls & Sports Inflatables, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Boxing Rings, Mechanical Bull Rental, Bounce House, Moonwalks, Slides, Giant Slide Rentals, Water Slide and Water Inflatables Rentals, Event Rentals. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Decor, Catering and Concessions. Casino and Party Games, Carnival Games, Festival & Carnival, Crafts & Photo. Entertainment and Chicago Entertainers. DJs, Shows and Bands. Artists, Magic & More for your summer picnics, special events, parties and Corporate events.
2050 Progress Pkwy
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg
- Description: Welcome to Topgolf – the premier entertainment destination in Schaumburg. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time.
No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
41 East Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North, Gold Coast
- Description: Try Jake's new interactive group activity this year. ENJOY A SAUCE MAKING CLASS AND FRIENDLY COMPETITION WITH DRINKS AND WINGS. From BBQ ribs and brisket to fresh chopped salads, we’re sure to please every pallet. Jake’s crew will do whatever it takes to make your event a huge success, so all you need to do is sit back and relax! Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap is a Chicago restaurant with group private event space located in River North, Chicago, Il. 220 seated, 400 reception style.
- Capacity: 220 seated, 400 reception style.
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000
112 E Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
- Capacity: 250
2367 West Logan Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60647
- Description: Picnics In Chicago (PIC) provides fantastic interactive, all-inclusive outdoor or indoor picnic packages at the best venues throughout the Chicagoland area. PIC also delivers you with a highly engaging and entertaining environment for employees and families of all ages.
- Capacity: We have many picnic venues to choose from throughout Chicagoland & Chicago Suburbs