Chicagoland Company & Corporate Picnic Ideas
Find Chicago’s Planner Preferred Summer Picnic Grounds, Picnic Venues & Places for Company and Corporate Picnics in Chicago, Il
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
1423 N. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60435
- Description: HT Picnics can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Attractions include: 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Raceway, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Amusement Rides and Batting Cages. Indoor attractions include: Phantom's Fury Laser Tag, more rides Karaoke and hundreds of sports, video and redemption games.
The picnic grounds include three groves with a beer garden, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo, water balloon toss, relays and more. And the best part: they'll do the work, while you take the compliments!
- Capacity: Up to 2000 guests.
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000
2367 West Logan Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60647
- Description: Picnics In Chicago (PIC) provides fantastic interactive, all-inclusive outdoor or indoor picnic packages at the best venues throughout the Chicagoland area. PIC also delivers you with a highly engaging and entertaining environment for employees and families of all ages.
- Capacity: We have many picnic venues to choose from throughout Chicagoland & Chicago Suburbs
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening Chicago River cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
2050 Progress Pkwy
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg
- Description: Welcome to Topgolf – the premier entertainment destination in Schaumburg. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time.
No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
41 E Superior St
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North, Gold Coast
- Description: Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap is Chicago’s favorite hangout for great burgers, terrific salads, home-cooked specialties, decadent desserts and an awesome selection of beer and cocktails — all enjoyed in a comfortable and welcoming neighborhood spot.
Whether you’re hosting an intimate get together for family and friends, or a corporate reception, our experienced event planner will customize a menu that is sure to satisfy the cravings of 15 to 400 guests. The crew at Jake’s will make your event a huge success by providing first-class service in a laid back setting, & enough fun to keep the good times flowing and the party goers going!
- Capacity: 250
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville, Lakeview
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at private dinner space at Swift & Sons Tavern to a holiday party at Mordecai.