Chicagoland Company & Corporate Picnic Ideas
Find Chicago’s Planner Preferred Summer Picnic Grounds, Picnic Venues & Places for Company and Corporate Picnics in Chicago, Il
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
2367 West Logan Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60647
- Description: Picnics In Chicago (PIC) provides fantastic interactive, all-inclusive outdoor or indoor picnic packages at the best venues throughout the Chicagoland area. PIC also delivers you with a highly engaging and entertaining environment for employees and families of all ages.
- Capacity: We have many picnic venues to choose from throughout Chicagoland & Chicago Suburbs
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
220 S. Shaddle Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
- Description: We supply Inflatables, Climbing Walls & Sports Inflatables, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Boxing Rings, Mechanical Bull Rental, Bounce House, Moonwalks, Slides, Giant Slide Rentals, Water Slide and Water Inflatables Rentals, Event Rentals. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Decor, Catering and Concessions. Casino and Party Games, Carnival Games, Festival & Carnival, Crafts & Photo. Entertainment and Chicago Entertainers. DJs, Shows and Bands. Artists, Magic & More for your summer picnics, special events, parties and Corporate events.
3300 Golf Rd
Brookfield, IL 60513
- Description: Brookfield Zoo's beautifully landscaped, 216-acre campus is home to 3,000 amazing animals and offers unforgettable events. Guests can enjoy cuisines from around the world while exploring world-class exhibits such as Habitat Africa!, Seven Seas, and Tropic World. We offer corporate picnics, weddings, meetings, galas, birthday parties, and much more!
- Capacity: 3,000 guests
- Description: Our venue can accommodate up to 2,500 guests and offers 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Kart track, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Laser Tag Arena, Amusement Rides, Batting Cages and hundreds of sports and redemption games.
The picnic grove includes a beer garden, baseball diamond, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo (with prizes), balloon toss, relays and more. (And the best part: they’ll do the work, while you take the compliments!)
- Capacity: up to 2500 guests
1900 Touhy Ave
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Description: Tasty Catering has five specialties: special events, corporate catering, social events, weddings and outdoor events. Tasty Catering treats each client like an extension of its own family. Small to large, offering services ranging from solely catering to full-service event planning, Tasty Catering focuses on creating great experiences that exceed expectations.
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
418 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Neighborhood: Highland Park
- Description: Since 1904, Ravinia has been Chicago's "sound of summer", a place where you can meet up with your friends, have a wonderful time and hear some of the greatest music in the world. We've got stars on the stage and stars in the sky and it's all within your reach. But there's more to Ravinia than merely the world's greatest music. Levy Restaurants offers an array of dining options at the park, from our signature restaurants in the dining pavilion, to catered events on the lawn or a private reception before the show in the PNC Bank Private Dining room and our tents. Cherish the music and let your taste buds dance!
- Capacity: more than 18,000
3655 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Description: Book Murphy's rooftop for up to 80 guests and enjoy a Cubs game in style from atop Murphy’s Bleachers. Take part in a Wrigley Field tradition that goes back to the first Opening Day in 1914 by watching baseball from a rooftop overlooking Sheffield Ave.
- Capacity: Murphy's Rooftop 80 ppl — Occupancy 100
2420 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, Illinois 60608
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Perfect for group outings, private parties, and corporate events, Chicago Helicopter Experience offers a 65 ft Yacht to take your group from downtown to the heliport. The yacht is completely stocked with F&B. Cruise the lake to the Chicago River to and from the heliport. A true "air and water" experience that you will not receive anywhere else! Experience Chicago's rich architecture from a helicopter! Conveniently launching group flights from our downtown heliport. Perfect for group outings, private parties, and corporate events.
SEEKING A UNIQUE CHICAGO CORPORATE EVENT? Host and fly up to 500 guests in our customizable indoor and outdoor space and treat everyone to the ride of their life on a helicopter experience. Party on the tarmac and deliver the most memorable experience in Chicago to your company or client event.
- Capacity: 250 guests
: 5109 W Lake St.
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160
- Description: AMJ Spectacular Events is your complete party rental company designed to fit any sized party at any budget for your party, event, trade show, summer picnic, backyard party or corporate event. We take great pride in being family owned, and operated by not only our family but our dependable team as well.
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
1601 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
- Description: A uniquely Chicago venue, that offers indoor and outdoor spaces which accommodate a variety of types of events, floor plans and guest counts. From intimate dinners of 30 to outrageous receptions for 1000, our spaces include reception, dinner, conference, and breakout rooms, as well as a fully renovated theater and 15,000 square foot outdoor plaza. Company picnic? Daytime conference? Formal soiree? Gala Dinner? The Chicago History Museum is an ideal location!
- Capacity: Entire Museum: 800; Entire Museum + Plaza: 1500
825 West Erie Street
Chicago, Illinois 60622
- Description: With in-house catering and five distinct areas that can be combined into two separate event spaces or one big event space for very large groups, Galleria Marchetti offers endless flexibility to customize your next event. With an unwavering commitment to authenticity and personalized service, we instill peace of mind in our clients.
- Capacity: 1200 Cocktail Style
112 E Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Il 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: A private cocktail or dinner party aboard your own private yacht is sure to dazzle your clients, friends and colleagues. Choose a daytime or evening cruise and select one of our celebrated caterers to design a custom menu perfect for your private event. Guides available for private architecture tours, if desired. River and/or lake cruises available.
- Capacity: 250
2330 Hammond Drive Suite G
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg, Lincoln Park
- Description: “Home to Chicago's Northwest Suburban Popular Venues”!
A.C.E. locations are perfect settings for your Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, Bachelorette Parties, Boat Charters, Weddings, Mitzvahs, Casual Catering or Offsite Coordinated Custom Events!!
A.C.E. truly is your one stop resource that offers a wide variety of entertainment options to suit any type of event including full event production, master of ceremonies, disc jockeys, karaoke, dancers, dance instructors, videotaping, video projection, lighting, photo booths and much more!