Chicago Museums/Cultural Event and Meeting Spaces for meetings, reception spaces, special events and weddings in Chicago, Il. Corporate parties, weddings, special events, conferences and conventions
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
220 N. Euclid Ave
Oak Park, Illinois 60302
- Neighborhood: Oak Park
- Description: A distinctive and natural setting in close proximity to downtown Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Owned and operated by the Park District of Oak Park, Cheney Mansion is a retreat away from the usual meeting environment with beautifully maintained grounds and a variety of meeting spaces in the 12,000 square foot home.
We welcome small training sessions, staff retreats or holiday and corporate celebrations. Flexible floor plans and set ups are available depending on the event.
Amenities include a variety of table sizes and types, chairs, audio equipment, screen, mobile white board and WIFI throughout. Experienced and professional staff on hand to insure your event meets all expectations.
Department of Special Events 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
- Description: We can accommodate special events with fewer than 50 guests in our intimate galleries to large events with more than 15,000 guests in a variety of event areas. Host your next corporate meeting at The Field Museum. Whether a board meeting for 10 or a product launch for 700, we have the perfect setting.
- Capacity: 8,000
50 East Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Steps from the Magnificent Mile, the historic John B. Murphy Auditorium has become one of the premier event venues of Chicago. Restored to its original splendor in June 2006, the Murphy is truly one of Chicago’s finest architectural jewels.
19 East 21st Street
Chicago, Illinois 60616
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: 19 East is a full-service venue for events of all kinds and sizes — We specialize in corporate events, product launches, customer and client receptions near Chicago's McCormick Place Convention Center, intimate weddings to large-scale fundraisers to high-energy fashion shows.
- Capacity: 500 Reception/250 Seated
1601 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
- Description: A uniquely Chicago venue, that offers indoor and outdoor spaces which accommodate a variety of types of events, floor plans and guest counts. From intimate dinners of 30 to outrageous receptions for 1000, our spaces include reception, dinner, conference, and breakout rooms, as well as a fully renovated theater and 15,000 square foot outdoor plaza. Company picnic? Daytime conference? Formal soiree? Gala Dinner? The Chicago History Museum is an ideal location!
- Capacity: Entire Museum: 800; Entire Museum + Plaza: 1500
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, River East
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
1029 W 35th St.
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: The Zhou B Art Center provides a one of a kind setting guaranteed to make any special event unforgettable. Your guests will be surrounded by stunning artwork from the renowned Zhou Brothers showcased in 28,000 square feet of bright modern space.
Founded in 2004 by the internationally acclaimed Zhou Brothers, the Center is ideally situated in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Since its inception the mission of The Zhou B Art Center is to promote and facilitate a cultural dialogue by organizing contemporary art exhibitions and programs of international scope.
- Capacity: 1000