Chicago Museums/Cultural Event and Meeting Spaces for meetings, reception spaces, special events and weddings in Chicago, Il. Corporate parties, weddings, special events, conferences and conventions
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
60 W. Walton
Chicago, Illinois 60610
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Gold Coast
- Description: The Newberry Library is a historical and world-renowned research library that offers beautiful spaces for events, from weddings and special celebrations to corporate events, galas and conferences. Opened in 1893, it is home to rare books, manuscripts, maps, music and ephemera from all over the world.
The Newberry Library features multiple indoor event spaces with various capacities.
- Capacity: 200
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Find Chicago's planner preferred meeting and event venues in Chicago's South Loop near McCormick Place Convention Center.
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has hosted events for intimate groups of 20 guests to formal dinners with 1,200 guests. In our immersive aquatic galleries and intimate exhibit spaces, guests have access to experience the aquarium to create a memorable experience.
50 East Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Steps from the Magnificent Mile, the historic John B. Murphy Auditorium has become one of the premier event venues of Chicago. Restored to its original splendor in June 2006, the Murphy is truly one of Chicago’s finest architectural jewels.