Chicago Museums/Cultural Event and Meeting Spaces for meetings, reception spaces, special events and weddings in Chicago, Il. Corporate parties, weddings, special events, conferences and conventions
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Shedd Aquarium is the “must-sea” destination in Chicago, with 32,000 animals from the rivers, lakes, oceans and wetlands of the world.
From the vantage point of the expansive Abbott Oceanarium, guests can enjoy leaping dolphins or chirping beluga whales against a sweeping view of Lake Michigan. Your event can also have access to two outdoor two lakeside terraces featuring Chicago’s famed skyline for a backdrop.
- Capacity: Shedd Aquarium has had events for intimate groups of as few as 35 guests to formal dinners for 1,200. With our unique footprint, we make sure your guests have access to see all the aquarium and what we have to offer.
337 E Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Located between Lake Michigan and Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park is Chicago’s newest Playground, and an excellent location to host your next meeting or event. With ample lawn space, picnic groves, indoor field-house facility, and a two acre garden, there are locations for events of 10-1,000 people. There are also seasonal activities such as ice skating, rock climbing and mini golf that could be included for Birthday Parties, Team Building, Employee or Client Entertainment, Meetings, Family Reunions and Holiday Events.
- Capacity: 1,000 Guests
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
1029 W 35th St.
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: The Zhou B Art Center provides a one of a kind setting guaranteed to make any special event unforgettable. Your guests will be surrounded by stunning artwork from the renowned Zhou Brothers showcased in 28,000 square feet of bright modern space.
Founded in 2004 by the internationally acclaimed Zhou Brothers, the Center is ideally situated in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Since its inception the mission of The Zhou B Art Center is to promote and facilitate a cultural dialogue by organizing contemporary art exhibitions and programs of international scope.
- Capacity: 1000
50 East Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Steps from the Magnificent Mile, the historic John B. Murphy Auditorium has become one of the premier event venues of Chicago. Restored to its original splendor in June 2006, the Murphy is truly one of Chicago’s finest architectural jewels.