Chicago Restaurants, Entertainment Venues and Experiential Events with Interactive Experiences for groups.
70 W. Madison St. Suite 5300
Chicago, Il 60602
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, West Loop, River North, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, South Loop, Wrigleyville, River West, Old Town, Lincoln Square
- Description: Chicago Dine-Around is a full-service corporate event planning company offering unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate outings and events. Chicago Dine-Around events are suitable for team-building, networking events, meetings, incentive programs, employee and customer appreciation events, holiday and office parties.
- Capacity: 560
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
- Description: Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani will make himself available virtually to teach you and your group how to cook all his best recipes, The perfect gift for all occasions including charity and corporate events with an experience for one night to remember.
2050 Progress Pkwy
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
- Neighborhood: Schaumburg
- Description: Welcome to Topgolf – the premier entertainment destination in Schaumburg. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time.
No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
344 N. State Street
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Recently awarded Best New Venue in Crain’s Chicago, SPiN is located in the historic block of marina towers. With over 18,000 sq. ft we specialize in teambuilding, corporate receptions, networking, launch parties and interactive happy hours. Our exclusive ground level can accommodate group events ranging from 10 – 70 guest and include an indoor/outdoor patio.
Our uniquely designed lower level featuring artistry, music & rich design accommodating groups up to 800+. Catering menus include options like plated & passed appetizers and customized stations which allow for our guest to eat, drink & play pong!
PLAN YOUR NEXT SOCIAL OR CORPORATE OUTING WITH US!
- Capacity: 800+ Guest
1027 W. Addison St. Ste. A201
Chicago, Il 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: With a one-of-a-kind array of entertainment options, Lucky Strike Social at Wrigleyville offers a variety of event space to enjoy including two private suites. For larger gatherings, venue buyout options that accommodate up to 750 guests are available.
Whether it be a company team building event, upcoming birthday party for any age, a social outing, or a spirited Chicago Cubs post-party, event packages are custom tailored to provide the perfect setting for a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Capacity: 750 Guests
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
33 West Kinzie
Chicago, Il 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Step inside Harry Caray's landmark building, once owned by infamous Chicago mobster Frank Nitti, and join us for a dinner and show filled with laughs, gangsters, flappers, audience interaction and toe-tapping musical productions. Psst, you's guys will need a passwoid to get in past "Gloves" at the door. Shows are selling out because it's da bees knees! Da boss says you's better not wait too long!
- Capacity: 200