Lofts/Photo Studios/Raw Spaces
chicago Lofts/Photo Studios/Raw Spaces for corporate events, weddings, fundraisers & special events
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Find Chicago's planner preferred meeting and event venues in Chicago's South Loop near McCormick Place Convention Center.
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
100 W Grand Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Our event space is truly bringing you a little piece of Ireland right to the heart of Chicago. Our pub was constructed in Ireland and features multiple rooms and levels to accommodate your next private or semi-private event. We’ve become a neighborhood favorite for hosting corporate events, wedding rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, reunions, happy hours, office holiday parties and much more.
- Capacity: 400 Reception Style
- Neighborhood: Bridgeport
- Description: Located in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago, the Morgan Arts Complex (MAC) has over 150,000 square feet of collaborative and customizable space. This is the perfect spot to host your next event, whether that is a dinner party, corporate event, or a grand wedding with all of your loved ones. Along with our preferred vendors, the MAC can provide everything you need for that next big event. This includes a variety of catering options, florists, photographers, videographers, and more.
The MAC is ready to bring your creative vision to life. Throughout the complex, guests can experience three floors of unique spaces with touches of vintage elegance and modernity. The walls throughout are decorated with artwork created by world-class artists. Whether you are planning a small get-together or a large corporate party, the MAC is ready to welcome you!
- Capacity: 250 people for sit down/dinner and 500 for cocktail-style parties - Looking at further expansion possibilities too.
1465 W Willow street
Chicago, Illinois 60642
- Description: Hinoki Sushiko features two floors emitting several experiences and atmospheres. Through the entrance you and your guests will uncover our first floor Izakaya ( Japanese themed bar) with 60 seats and full bar Under a huge, 5,000 pc wooden tree structure. Coming along to our second floor, Our omakase room is combined with a 2nd floor patio for a 200 person reception style event. A tree extending its branches continuously through the entire dining room. Twice Featured in the Michelin Guide Chicago selection, Chef/owner Gustavo Barahona and Beverage Director/GM Zak Sherman Boast a Dual concept Japanese restaurant, serving hand-crafted cocktails, sakes, beers and a world class selection of Whiskeys. Whether its our Izakaya or Omakase, Hinoki Sushiko aims to bring guests the highest quality in celebration and honor of Japanese cuisine.
- Capacity: 260
2150 S Canalport
Chicago, Il 60608
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Ideally situated in Chicagoʼs Pilsen neighborhood, Lacuna offers a truly unique setting for your next event. Built in 1897 as what once was the worldʼs largest macaroni factory, the 5 story, 250,000 sq. ft. space maintains much of the original charm as the building has been carefully restored using a variety of the original materials. Lacuna is also home to many talented Chicago artists and their one of a kind creations can be found throughout building and used as decor for private events. In the Summer months, the rooftop provides stunning views of the cityʼs skyline and is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail reception.
- Capacity: 700
211 N. Stetson ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Capacity: 500
808 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60605
- Neighborhood: South Loop, Downtown Chicago
- Description: LM Studio Chicago is a one of a kind event venue located in Chicago. The light filled two-level atelier overlooking historic Michigan Ave and Grant Park features an open floorplan, custom bar and a modern design; the perfect setting for any special event.