Lofts/Photo Studios/Raw Spaces
chicago Lofts/Photo Studios/Raw Spaces for corporate events, weddings, fundraisers & special events
355 East Erie
Chicago, Illiniois 60611
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue
- Description: In March 2017, our 26 story state-of-the-art “translational” research hospital opened its doors and is changing the way we think about medicine and research. This beautiful and unique venue space includes a conference center with two large, open auditoriums that can facilitate meetings or special events for groups up to 250 just steps away from Lake Michigan and the Magnificent Mile.
Both auditoriums, located on the 10th and 12th floors, can be divided into 3 separate rooms by sound proof airwalls. Adjacent garden spaces on our 10th floor are available for breaks and receptions as well.
We offer on-site catering to meet your meeting refreshment needs, or if requested, the opportunity to work with a preferred caterer list.
- Capacity: 10,000 sq ft
1029 W 35th St.
Chicago, Il. 60609
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: The Zhou B Art Center provides a one of a kind setting guaranteed to make any special event unforgettable. Your guests will be surrounded by stunning artwork from the renowned Zhou Brothers showcased in 28,000 square feet of bright modern space.
Founded in 2004 by the internationally acclaimed Zhou Brothers, the Center is ideally situated in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Since its inception the mission of The Zhou B Art Center is to promote and facilitate a cultural dialogue by organizing contemporary art exhibitions and programs of international scope.
- Capacity: 1000
63 W Ontario St
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North
- Description: Hard Rock Cafe Chicago offers a rockin' memorable private dining and event experience in Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood for up 650 guests. PLAN YOUR NEXT CORPORATE OUTING WITH THE ESCAPE GAME AND HARD ROCK CAFE. You’ve probably spent countless hours in front of a screen watching a hero save the world, solve a mystery, plan a prison break or repair a spaceship to return home. Now it’s your turn to do so with up to 30 of your guests! We offer an escape from ordinary life that allows you to live the stories you love. You and your team are locked in a room and have one hour to complete a mission and escape. Escaping will require teamwork, quick thinking,determination and a sense of urgency!
- Capacity: 650 guests
401 N Armour St
Chicago, Illinois 60642
- Neighborhood: West Loop, Downtown Chicago
- Description: The unique and versatile event spaces at Ignite Glass Studios are the perfect setting for private events of all kinds, personal or professional; intimate or elaborate. Three separate areas – the Event Space, Urban Garden, and Rooftop Deck – combine to offer over almost 9,000 square feet of space. The only Event Venue in Chicago offering a garden and a rooftop.
- Capacity: 220 Seated with DJ and Dance Floor. 300 Cocktail Style
4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
2150 S Canalport
Chicago, Il 60608
- Neighborhood: South Loop
- Description: Ideally situated in Chicagoʼs Pilsen neighborhood, Lacuna offers a truly unique setting for your next event. Built in 1897 as what once was the worldʼs largest macaroni factory, the 5 story, 250,000 sq. ft. space maintains much of the original charm as the building has been carefully restored using a variety of the original materials. Lacuna is also home to many talented Chicago artists and their one of a kind creations can be found throughout building and used as decor for private events. In the Summer months, the rooftop provides stunning views of the cityʼs skyline and is perfect for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail reception.
- Capacity: 700
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
- Neighborhood: West Loop
- Description: OFFSITE Chicago is a new innovative private meeting and event space located in Chicago’s West Loop. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. From the state-of-the-art A/V system to the comfortable yet versatile decor, our multipurpose facility offers the ideal backdrop for your next board meeting, brainstorming session, focus group, product launch or social event.
- Capacity: 100
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
211 N. Stetson ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60601
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Capacity: 500