Gallagher Way unique event spaces in Chicago, next to Wrigley Field
Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.
Gallagher Way — Wrigleyville’s new town square
Gallagher Way, a 30,000-square-foot open-air destination, has outdoor rental spaces perfect for any event. Whether you want to take over the entire plaza ice skating with Santa or enjoy a more intimate setting watching the holiday light show with family, Gallagher Way has something for everyone. Our lawn offers 8,000 square feet of green space that can be customized for weddings, corporate events, festivals and any other outdoor functions. Soak up the sun in the summer or rent out the ice rink in the winter, adjacent to beautiful Wrigley Field.
- All-weather outdoor space with full or partial tenting and heating available
- Catering from Levy Restaurant Group and/or any of the surrounding restaurants and bars gives you chef-driven options to satisfy any menu
- Ready for any A/V needs with power, dimmable house lights, built-in surround sound speakers, built-in benches, a small stage and a 40-foot video screen
- Turnkey event and security staff to keep everything running smoothly
- A 75-person ice rink and other holiday programming to create a festive environment
The American Airlines Conference Center — unique corporate meeting venue
Give your team a meeting to remember with 10,000 square feet of flexible event space. The available meeting rooms can be configured into any arrangement that suits your needs — including a peak at Cubs memorabilia or an outdoor terrace facing Wrigley Field. Just steps away from Hotel Zachary and Wrigleyville’s hottest restaurants and bars, the American Airlines Conference Center can serve as the home base for a holiday party, company offsite or corporate meeting unlike any other.
- 10,000 square feet of flexible space for meetings, dinners, parties, cocktail receptions and more, plus a 1,700-square-foot outdoor terrace featuring breathtaking views of Wrigley Field and the Chicago skyline
- Levy Restaurant Group and on-site restaurants offer flexible food and beverage options from buffets to seated dinners, movable beverage stations to passed hors d’oeuvres
- Add the adjacent Chicago Cubs front office lobby to give your guests a behind-the-scenes look at historic Wrigley Field memorabilia
- Swing open the doors and take in the breathtaking views of Chicago and historic Wrigley Field in the Homeplate Club and Outdoor Terrace. From tasteful cocktail receptions to intimate sit-down dinners to elegant celebrations, we’ve covered all the bases.
Hotel Zachary — a hotel prepped for your private party
Step out of the bustle of Wrigleyville into Hotel Zachary, a distinctive boutique hotel that blends history and style together to create an authentic Chicago experience. The 173-room hotel celebrates Wrigley Field architect and Chicagoan Zachary Taylor Davis by calling back to the early 20th century grandeur he captured so well. A lobby-long balcony faces Wrigley Field, giving guests a personal view of the landmark as they move to events in Zachary’s fireplace or Alma Room.
- The 1,000-square-foot fireplace room offers a small private party space for dinners, meetings or cocktail receptions while the 1,250-square-foot Alma Room is a sophisticated intimate, stylish and warm venue perfect for bridal showers, networking events and holiday parties
- For large events, the two rooms can be combined and extended into the hotel lobby and terrace for semi-private indoor and outdoor event space
Dark wood, brass fixtures and vintage touches create a unique space that’s a blend of modern and industrial
Mordecai — Craft cocktails and custom bites make your next party space
Mordecai, Wrigleyville’s premier cocktail bar and restaurant, honors famed Cubs pitcher Mordecai “Three Finger” Brown. Featuring three-finger vintage whiskey pours, craft cocktails and a full menu of elevated American-inspired dishes. Mordecai reimagines the classic sports bar as a sophisticated spot for memorable food and cocktails. This two-story venue, that includes a private lounge and a patio facing Wrigley Field, lets you choose the right atmosphere for your gathering.
- 20 to 150 guests
- Three adaptable spaces: a main floor, second-floor patio with a coveted view of Wrigley Field and Hush Money, an intimate upstairs lounge
- Choose from a menu of craft cocktails and thoughtful American dishes
- A glowing, geometric bar and vintage glassware create a timeless atmosphere
Dutch and Doc’s — a restaurant event space with unbeatable Chicago style
Dutch and Doc’s is an American brasserie and bar from Chicago’s famed Boka Restaurant Group and Executive Chef Chris Pandel. Sleek surfaces and a horseshoe bar create a classic atmosphere inside, while full-length windows soak up picture-perfect views of Wrigley Field and its classic Marquee, creating an unbeatable backdrop for any event.
- 12 to 300 guests
- 3,905 square feet of adaptable private event spaces, including the intimate first-floor clubhouse and the stately second-floor Marquee Room
- Chris Pandel’s menu pairs southern dishes with international classics and a bevy of vegetarian options to satisfy any palate, with chef Lauren Terrill’s unforgettable pastries serving as the literal cherry on top
- Clean lines meet curves to create a modern atmosphere with a classic twist
Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern — a unique event space to make a sports fan’s dreams come true
Four expansive bars, two outdoor terraces and stunning views of one of the most iconic ballparks in baseball create a singular dining experience. Sports and music are celebrated equally in this tavern, which pays homage to legendary Cubs announcer Jack Brickhouse. The menu offers traditional sports bar fare elevated with tavern-style dishes.
- Up to 400 guests
- Four expansive bars and two outdoor terraces give you any option from intimate outdoor event space to a full two stories fit for a large party
- Elevated sports bar classics give you a full menu of catering options guests won’t stop talking about
- Custom A/V options and a DJ booth give you the flexibility to create any atmosphere
- High-top tables and custom stools meet dark-wood bars for a sophisticated sports bar experience — albeit one sitting directly next to Wrigley Field
Big Star — a party rental space already famous for its food
Michelin-starred chef Paul Kahan brings his casual taco spot to Wrigleyville along with Chef de Cuisine Julie Warpinski. Big Star is a culinary and sonic mashup of authentic Mexican street tacos, bourbon and honky-tonk. Choose from two spacious floors perfect for any party atmosphere.
- 15 to 350 guests
- A separate second floor offers semi-private spaces for 15-150 guests, while a full buyout creates a private party space for up to 350 guests
- Tacos get the chef treatment for a menu made for handheld catering, while even the most discerning drinker can find something to love across a craft beer list, custom cocktail menu and a curated collection of whiskey and tequila — including house barrel
- Honky-tonk music, playful cocktails and unique tacos create a party atmosphere
Smoke Daddy — private event spaces with barbecue, blues and views
Barbecue meets rhythm and blues at Smoke Daddy, a Food Network favorite and Chicago tradition since ‘94, now in a two-story space facing Wrigley Field.
- Barbecue is the star at Smoke Daddy. Whether by the pound or in a sandwich, it’s accompanied by classic southern appetizers, sides and desserts. Craft beer and cocktail menus — plus a few house shots — give you something to wash it down
- An energetic atmosphere with live music lends itself to a cocktail party, rehearsal dinner barbecue or family meal
Request A Quote