20 Minutes in 2020 (EP8) Virtual Team building Events with Stuart Downie of TeambondingApril 14th, 2020 | hereschicago
Host: Jim Grillo, CMP, President, Hereschicago.com
TeamBonding – the Opposite of Social Distancing
Chicago’s Team Building Company has now pivoted to offering the best virtual and remote team building events. Over 20 years of bringing your teams together has given us the unique position to utilize technology to build long distance relationships, personally and professionally. TeamBonding Remote Team Building programs are designed to drive team engagement and collaboration with no more than a computer and internet connection.
Current Virtual Offerings Include:
- The Original Virtual Museum Scavenger Hunt – anywhere in the world, in cities, museums or even zoos!
- The Official Jeopardy Training and Team Building Game – Customized, branded to your company and team
- Team Painting – Be Virtually Creative, Together
- Strengthfinders, Myers Briggs, DiSC and more training and development workshops
- Remote Haka – Authentic Maori Team Building
- The Infinite Loop – VR Team Building, Online
- Corporate QuizBowl – Hosted Pub Trivia
- Peak Performance – Can your team conquer the summit?
- In it to Win It – How far will you go to Win it in a Minute?
- Survey Says – Just like Family Feud, hosted and great online fun!
Whatever you choose, it’s critical to keep the buzz among remote workers, connecting with your team and encouraging collaboration. And TeamBonding’s range of Remote Team Building programs is designed to help you do exactly that.
Visit Teambonding Virtual Events to contact them directly for more information on their virtual corporate team building programs.