- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago, Rosemont O'hare, Michigan Avenue, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, West Loop, River North, Schaumburg, Wicker Park, South Loop, Naperville, Highland Park, Wrigleyville, River Front, Logan Square, Ravenswood, River West, Old Town, Oak Park
- Description: Looking to give back to the community while boosting morale amongst your team? Windy City Charity Projects are the perfect way to meet your charitable needs while creating a fun and meaningful memory for the entire company. Choose from a variety of different charities and activities. Past clients have built bikes for needy children, helped collect large donations of canned food for local food banks and packed care packages for the men and women of the US Military. The Windy City team is also able to add a charitable project to any type of event including team building, summer outings, holiday parties, meetings and more! Let the Windy City team of expert planners create the perfect event providing lasting value for your team and the community.
- Capacity: 3500
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
3635 N Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Lakeview, Wrigleyville
- Description: Whether you’re looking for a venue to host a wedding, holiday party or corporate meeting, you’ll be hard pressed to find more unique event spaces in Chicago than those at Gallagher Way. With nine distinct venues, you can choose from restaurant and outdoor, modern and industrial, corporate and party. No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
With so many Chicago venues and unique event spaces, we can accommodate groups of various sizes. Move from our outdoor ice skating rink at Gallagher Way to a cozy after party in The Bar at Hotel Zachary, or from corporate meetings at the American Airlines Conference Center to private dinner space at Dutch and Doc’s to a holiday party at Mordecai.
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
3635 N Clark St
Chicago, Illinois 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: Gallagher Way is an open-air plaza located next to iconic Wrigley Field that offers event organizers the flexibility to customize their event based on needs. The outdoor rental space offers up to 30,000 square feet while the lawn offers 8,000 square feet of green space that can be customized for weddings, corporate events, festivals and more.
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
1423 N. Broadway St.
Joliet, IL 60435
- Description: HT Picnics can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Attractions include: 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Raceway, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Amusement Rides and Batting Cages. Indoor attractions include: Laser Tag, more rides Karaoke and hundreds of sports, video and redemption games.
The picnic grounds include three groves with a beer garden, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo, water balloon toss, relays and more. And the best part: they'll do the work, while you take the compliments!
- Capacity: Up to 2000 guests.
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Rosemont O'hare, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Schaumburg, Highland Park, Logan Square
- Description: Communication, Creativity, Thinking Outside the Box, Persistence, Overcoming Adversity, Teamwork = the Windy City Mousetrap Race Car Challenge. Challenge your team in a competitive and fun environment to improve communication, dare to think outside the box and persevere through unexpected challenges. Building a race car from a mousetrap is harder than it looks – see what your teams are capable of doing with this fun and rewarding event.
- Capacity: 3500
17250 S Weber Rd
Lockport, Illinois 60441
- Description: For more than 100 years, and four generations, Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm in Lockport, IL has been the place where memories are created. Not just by the Siegel family, but also by families and individuals across the region.
We are proud and pleased to offer The BARN at COTTONWOOD, as the newest in a long list of amenities that Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm has to offer. It’s been 25 years since a true Amish Barn was built in Will County. Our barn was built by hand, without power tools or modern conveniences by Pennsylvania Amish artisans. It’s been our vision to build a place as special as the events that will be held here, and we can’t wait to be a part of what you’re planning.
Perfect for Corporate Events, Retreats, Outings and Teambuilding. Also weddings are extremely popular here. Check us out by clicking on our details link.
- Capacity: 5,000