2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
Department of Special Events 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
- Description: We can accommodate special events with fewer than 50 guests in our intimate galleries to large events with more than 15,000 guests in a variety of event areas. Host your next corporate meeting at The Field Museum. Whether a board meeting for 10 or a product launch for 700, we have the perfect setting.
- Capacity: 8,000
9301 W Bryn Mawr
Rosemont, Il. 60018
- Neighborhood: Rosemont O'hare
- Description: Rosemont Catering by Aramark is the exclusive caterer for the Donald E Stephens Convention Center & Rosemont Theatre. Aramark can accommodate events from as intimate as 15 up to 3,000 guests offering a variety of flexible floor plans and catering services.
- Capacity: 15 - 3000 guests
600 E. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East
- Description: Navy Pier's historical Grand Ballroom, Lakeview Terrace and Rooftop offer a unique backdrop for events up to 3,000 people. Navy Pier's 170,000 square feet of flexible exhibit space along with 36 meeting rooms offer plenty of options for all types of events. All of this located on the lake front and minutes from downtown Chicago. Navy Pier is a Chicago Convention Center and Conference Center perfect for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, and special events.
- Capacity: Over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago, Rosemont O'hare, Michigan Avenue, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Schaumburg, Highland Park, Logan Square
- Description: Communication, Creativity, Thinking Outside the Box, Persistence, Overcoming Adversity, Teamwork = the Windy City Mousetrap Race Car Challenge. Challenge your team in a competitive and fun environment to improve communication, dare to think outside the box and persevere through unexpected challenges. Building a race car from a mousetrap is harder than it looks – see what your teams are capable of doing with this fun and rewarding event.
- Capacity: 3500
418 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Neighborhood: Highland Park
- Description: Since 1904, Ravinia has been Chicago's "sound of summer", a place where you can meet up with your friends, have a wonderful time and hear some of the greatest music in the world. We've got stars on the stage and stars in the sky and it's all within your reach. But there's more to Ravinia than merely the world's greatest music. Levy Restaurants offers an array of dining options at the park, from our signature restaurants in the dining pavilion, to catered events on the lawn or a private reception before the show in the PNC Bank Private Dining room and our tents. Cherish the music and let your taste buds dance!
- Capacity: more than 18,000
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
34W002 Cherry Lane
Geneva, Illinois 60134
- Description: The Kane County Cougars are a Minor League Baseball team located in west-suburban Geneva. We are the Class-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the only Major League Baseball affiliated team in the area. From early April through Labor Day, the Cougars play 70 games at beautiful Northwestern Medicine Field.
The stadium holds nearly 11,000 fans, with private and semi-private catering areas available for groups from 20 to 11,000. On game days, you can expect fun-filled baseball games, as well as many crazy antics between innings to keep everyone entertained. Special character appearances are scattered throughout the summer, and we have over 25 post-game fireworks shows each season! A KidZone area with inflatable rides and games keeps the younger fans happy, and the best food and beverages you can find at a ballpark will keep everyone content. On many Saturdays, your ticket to the game includes a free pre-game concert at our on-site Music Garden, adding to the already great value we provide.
- Capacity: 20 -11,000 guests
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
- Description: Our venue can accommodate up to 2,500 guests and offers 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Kart track, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Laser Tag Arena, Amusement Rides, Batting Cages and hundreds of sports and redemption games.
The picnic grove includes a beer garden, baseball diamond, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo (with prizes), balloon toss, relays and more. (And the best part: they’ll do the work, while you take the compliments!)
- Capacity: up to 2500 guests
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000