4245 N Knox Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60641
- Description: Fort Knox Studios new 7200 Square foot space is perfect for your TV - MUSIC - FILM project. The Hangar can also be converted to meet any of your EVENT needs this Holiday Season.
- Capacity: 700 guests
1059 W Addison
Chicago, IL 60613
- Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
- Description: Cubby Bear Wrigleyville is a 30,000 square foot venue that specializes in Cubs outings, but can accommodate birthday, corporate and social events ranging from 20-1200 guests. We offer three private party rooms, each with their own bar, washroom, sound system and numerous plasma TVs.
- Capacity: 1200
- Description: Get Your Tech On in this high tech iPad or smartphone scavenger hunt is a team building program with a conventional twist.
GoTek uses gamification to engage participants, the “Process of using game thinking and game mechanics to solve problems and engage audiences”. Put simply, it means that you’ll get far better results from your group if you engage them within a game environment – perfect for an interactive scavenger hunt using tablets and smartphones.
3211 Odyssey Court
Naperville, Illinois 60563
- Description: Topgolf Naperville is our flagship location in the Chicago area and opened Sept. 4, 2015. It is a three-level, 65,000-square-foot venue with 102 hitting bays, a full-service restaurant and bars, a rooftop terrace, a gaming lounge and more. Topgolf Naperville is an event venue perfect for meetings, fundraisers, trade shows, conferences, private dining, client entertainment and team-building events/activities
- Capacity: Events & private space for 12 – 1200
418 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Neighborhood: Highland Park
- Description: Since 1904, Ravinia has been Chicago's "sound of summer", a place where you can meet up with your friends, have a wonderful time and hear some of the greatest music in the world. We've got stars on the stage and stars in the sky and it's all within your reach. But there's more to Ravinia than merely the world's greatest music. Levy Restaurants offers an array of dining options at the park, from our signature restaurants in the dining pavilion, to catered events on the lawn or a private reception before the show in the PNC Bank Private Dining room and our tents. Cherish the music and let your taste buds dance!
- Capacity: more than 18,000
6920 N. Mannheim Road
Rosemont, Il 60018
- Neighborhood: Rosemont O'hare
- Description: With a deep understanding of our fans’ wants and needs, we can customize packages for small, medium, and large groups or FIT. The Wolves are not only here to assist and help to expand your business, but to support you and your efforts with: Conventions, Tour groups, Special events, FIT/Voucher contract and VIP experiences
- Capacity: 16,000
3300 Golf Rd
Brookfield, IL 60513
- Description: Brookfield Zoo's beautifully landscaped, 216-acre campus is home to 3,000 amazing animals and offers unforgettable events. Guests can enjoy cuisines from around the world while exploring world-class exhibits such as Habitat Africa!, Seven Seas, and Tropic World. We offer corporate picnics, weddings, meetings, galas, birthday parties, and much more!
- Capacity: 3,000 guests
- Description: Boost Morale and Improve Creativity with the Windy City “Cake Boss” Challenge – “Cake Boss” Meets Team Building! Combining the flare and excitement of the show “Cake Boss” with the award-winning Windy City Team Challenge, the “Cake Boss” Challenge is designed to re-energize your team while boosting morale and improving teamwork. Focusing on communication, creativity and thinking outside the box, this program is the perfect balance of fun and creative team building.
- Capacity: 3500
322 E. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Lucky Strike Chicago is a 36,000 sq ft upscale bowling and billiards lounge, restaurant, bar, and wine lounge located on the second floor in the AMC movie complex in River East. With 18 state-of-the-art lanes and our many big screens located throughout the venue, Lucky Strike Chicago is a great place to have a group outing, special event, corporate party or team building event.
- Capacity: 1000
- Neighborhood: Logan Square, Rosemont O'hare, Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, Schaumburg, Highland Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Park
- Description: Communication, Creativity, Thinking Outside the Box, Persistence, Overcoming Adversity, Teamwork = the Windy City Mousetrap Race Car Challenge. Challenge your team in a competitive and fun environment to improve communication, dare to think outside the box and persevere through unexpected challenges. Building a race car from a mousetrap is harder than it looks – see what your teams are capable of doing with this fun and rewarding event.
- Capacity: 3500
600 E. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: River East
- Description: Navy Pier's historical Grand Ballroom, Lakeview Terrace and Rooftop offer a unique backdrop for events up to 3,000 people. Navy Pier's 170,000 square feet of flexible exhibit space along with 36 meeting rooms offer plenty of options for all types of events. All of this located on the lake front and minutes from downtown Chicago. Navy Pier is a Chicago Convention Center and Conference Center perfect for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, and special events.
- Capacity: Over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
5700 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60637
- Description: Just steps away from Lake Michigan and minutes from downtown Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry continues to indulge the imagination. The Museum offers various event spaces to accommodate a meeting for 20, a seated dinner for 800 or a strolling dinner reception throughout the entire museum of 12,000.
Our interactive exhibits and dramatic spaces offer the perfect backdrop for any corporate or social event.
- Capacity: 12000
350 W Wolf Point Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River North, Downtown Chicago
- Description: Imagination. Experience. Creativity. Impeccable service. The essential elements of any catered affair and at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North, you’ll find all of them in abundance. With some of the most extensive facilities of any hotel and meeting center in Chicago and featuring 25,000 square feet of flexible function space – all in a single location – the smooth transition of delegates from one meeting to another is seamless. For social events, the Mart Plaza offers stunning ballrooms with breathtaking cityscape and Chicago River views. Whether your function calls for a light snack, an elegant luncheon or a gourmet feast, we will help you plan just the right menu and serve it with just the right touch. No matter what kind of event you are planning, the Mart Plaza can accommodate meetings and events for 10 to 1,000 attendees.
- Capacity: 25,000 square feet/50-5000 guests
800 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Description: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Picnic Grove partners with Picnics In Chicago (PIC) to organize corporate picnics and summer outings on its scenic campus.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 people
315 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Neighborhood: River Front
- Description: Experienced event planning and service teams aim to accommodate and anticipate your needs for a flawless event. Whether you are planning a grand gala for 300 people, or an exclusive affair for eight, the delectable customized menus and exceptional views with impress.
- Capacity: 1500
835 N. Michigan Avenue Level 7
Chicago, IL 60611
- Neighborhood: Michigan Avenue
- Description: The Chicago Sports Museum offers a highly interactive experience for small & large groups, corporate and social, to explore the legends and lore of Chicago sports. Enjoy an inventive culinary selection offering a wide variety of creative menus, including reception stations featuring a spin on American classics to formal multi-coursed dinner menus.
- Capacity: MUSEUM 300 seated, 700 reception / PRIVATE DINING ROOM 50 seated, 75 reception / VENUE BUYOUT 500+ seated, 1200 reception
825 West Erie Street
Chicago, Illinois 60622
- Description: With in-house catering and five distinct areas that can be combined into two separate event spaces or one big event space for very large groups, Galleria Marchetti offers endless flexibility to customize your next event. With an unwavering commitment to authenticity and personalized service, we instill peace of mind in our clients.
- Capacity: 1200 Cocktail Style
Department of Special Events 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
- Description: We can accommodate special events with fewer than 50 guests in our intimate galleries to large events with more than 15,000 guests in a variety of event areas. Host your next corporate meeting at The Field Museum. Whether a board meeting for 10 or a product launch for 700, we have the perfect setting.
- Capacity: 8,000
2367 West Logan Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60647
- Description: Picnics In Chicago (PIC) provides fantastic interactive, all-inclusive outdoor or indoor picnic packages at the best venues throughout the Chicagoland area. PIC also delivers you with a highly engaging and entertaining environment for employees and families of all ages.
- Capacity: We have many picnic venues to choose from throughout Chicagoland & Chicago Suburbs
- Description: Our venue can accommodate up to 2,500 guests and offers 2 Go-Kart tracks plus a Jr. Kart track, 2 award-winning Miniature Golf Courses, Laser Tag Arena, Amusement Rides, Batting Cages and hundreds of sports and redemption games.
The picnic grove includes a beer garden, baseball diamond, volleyball, bean bag toss plus traditional picnic games like Bingo (with prizes), balloon toss, relays and more. (And the best part: they’ll do the work, while you take the compliments!)
- Capacity: up to 2500 guests
1601 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60614
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
- Description: A uniquely Chicago venue, that offers indoor and outdoor spaces which accommodate a variety of types of events, floor plans and guest counts. From intimate dinners of 30 to outrageous receptions for 1000, our spaces include reception, dinner, conference, and breakout rooms, as well as a fully renovated theater and 15,000 square foot outdoor plaza. Company picnic? Daytime conference? Formal soiree? Gala Dinner? The Chicago History Museum is an ideal location!
- Capacity: Entire Museum: 800; Entire Museum + Plaza: 1500
2367 West Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- Neighborhood: Downtown Chicago
- Description: Windy City Fieldhouse (WCF) is the Midwest's largest Team Building and Corporate Entertainment Company dedicated to assisting its clients in the creation of exceptional and memorable interactive events throughout the Chicagoland area. Whether your event is in the city, the suburbs or at WCF's 55,000 square foot raw entertainment venue,
- Capacity: 3500 people