Our love for the North Side is reflected in all we do, all on one of the most historical cross streets in Chicago. Together we welcome you to our hospitable hangout with savvy all day service, warm, welcoming personalities and food that reminds us of home.
"Our families had a splendid weekend of wedding celebrations, fabulous from beginning to end. Speaking of the beginning, Dutch & Doc’s was the perfect selection for our rehearsal dinner. Seating worked great, food and bar were outstanding. And I just can’t say enough about the hospitality of your friendly staff. They went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. The evening exceeded all of our expectations! In closing, I want to say THANK YOU! Your assistance and guidance were simply wonderful. You’re the best."
Total Capacity of Venue
150 seated/300 reception
Private or Semi Private Space Available
1. The Clubhouse – semi-private – 12 seated / 16 reception
2. The Marquee Room – private – 20 seated / 30 reception
3. Snug Dining Room & Bar – semi-private – 25 seated / 30 reception
4. Second Floor Bar – 40 reception
5. Second Floor Dining Room – 90 seated
6. Second Floor Buyout – 90 seated / 150 reception
Yes, Wrigley Field at the corner of historic Clark and Addison
Our most Important Target Market is?
Corporate & Social groups
We are most proud of our ability to?
Offer a one of a kind guest experience
We are famous with customers for our ability to?
Provide an exceptional guest experience through food/ambience/hospitality
Unlike our competition, we offer customers?
A stately space reminiscent of the nostalgia of America’s pastime. A true BOKA Restaurant Group Experience.
We would like our customers to tell their friends that we provide the best?
Guest experience. Hospitality, food, customer service
Our company enhances customer lives by offering?
The highest quality food and drink along with exceptional hospitality and guest experience
We offer our customers the best?
3. Cubs/Tom Ricketts
4. Mercedes Benz
1. New Openings Heatmap (June, July, August, September) - Eater Chicago
2. Best New Brunches Heatmap (June, July, August) - Eater
3. Chicago Top New Openings - Tasting Table
4. Best New Restaurants in 2018 - Thrillist Chicago
5. Best May 2018 Openings - Wine Spectator, InsideHook
Director of Events Katie Kangas of Dutch & Doc's will be happy to help. Please fill out the form below:
3600 N Clark St.
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60613
Capacity: 150 seated/300 reception
© 2019 Hereschicago.com - 344 S. Lodge Lane,
60148 - Terms and Conditions